LS101: Steps to Successful Research
1-Credit / Online
- Formulate a research topic.
- Analyze information needs for a particular subject.
- Initiate a search for appropriate materials in both print and electronic forms.
- Critically evaluate information for quality in relation to a given research topic.
- Cite material correctly in Modern Language Association format (MLA, 7th ed.).
- Learn basic research strategies that can be applied in any research environment.
Course SLO Assessed
4. Critically evaluate information for quality in relation to a given research topic.